Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky yesterday Unlucky tomorrow

Yesterday quite happy...
cos the one fm call me 2nd time..
told me that i won Rm500...
is it true??
am i dream??
or their technical problem??
maybe i just woke up??
but...
reali...
again!!
ONEFM is calling to me again n again...
i duno is truth o not..
but..
hope..
i...
am...
not...
dreaming...

On the other hand,
tomorrow..
everyone knw..
it is VALENTINE DAY for those couple...
but for us leh??
is go out from gang?brother?sister?
or time to show my love to her??
reali unlucky me...
again n again..
i will celebrate with those that r lonely...
lonely...i am very lonely..
i think every blogger will have same posting with mine..
bye bye...
祝:有情人终成眷属
没情人来来找我










aPoo每日一废:
虽然我不是钻石王老五,
可是我会是钻石梁阿婆。

1 comment:

Wil said...

haiz, u will don't loney if be with us la. show your love la, maybe we can back early then go jjr..... haha.....