Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thx ONE FM

Long time din write blog edi...
today reali si bei lucky..
since i am concentrate with my letcures...that is applied mathematics..
i recieved a call from +03xxxxxxxx
On that time,i stil thinking how come got strange number that calling to me..
Mygod!!BRAVO....
ONE FM Tiffany call me n tell me that i won RM500 from a writing slogan contest..
Wau..it's excellent...
how come this year i will so lucky??
who saw this msg,can treat u all eat lo..
my fren that leave comment last time...
forgot to tell that..i not yet get d CASH$$
^^...

BUT..still got some unlucky thing d..
I choose to b an ON-AIR Deejay again..
maybe its will waste my time for slp...
although it is another new challenge..
but i really prefer noon slp..
haha..(hope never let DJ club ppl saw it)..
Since i am choose b DJ..
i will do it well n do the best...

p/s:later will post my MMU frens n OUR GANG interaction story..this few days quite lazy n tired..

aPoo每日一废:
爱情的价值是多少?
ans:1.00

3 comments:

siaw wei said...

hey..apo..
i saw this blog adi...
so.....treat me eat la...haha

aPoo said...

kaka..no problem..
wait for next time go t.s again..
last time cny promise u all go t.s liao..
this time we go u not at there..
disappointed..

but i knw u go celebrate birth with
korli..its also a good thing...

Anonymous said...

hehe..apo..i also saw it right here d ^^ thank you 1st ar..hahaha
when u wanna come ts again?
although u angry at me>.< but i hope that u had a happy day here with your mmu's frens ^^

~Bybae~