Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A day that are normal

Today is the 3rd day i wake up at 11am...
and 2moro is the 1st day in this week that class start on 8am...

Just have one hour class today..
that is chemistry..why still cant get my mid-term result??
after that,
play badminton with my coursemate..
ofcourse, just go there play play...
then,
went to gym for about 45mins...
train my taekwondo inside and make my body look fitter..
haha...

it's was very tired,
after came bak from gym...
watch a NBA match..
that is my lovely team...LAKERS
it vs UTAH JAZZ..
sure lakers won la..
now is LAKERS leads 2 - 0....
very hapi...
then go take a nap for 1 hour...
but...duno why..
the alarm rang for 1 hours...
i still cant wake up..
total up used 2 hours..
haha..
blur blur now after gym...

now doing my academic writing...
stupid essay...
nid thousand words...
bye to my lovely friend - BLOG

SEE?
a day that are normal for me

aPoo每日一废:

普通的人,
普通的朋友,
普通的普通。

平凡的人,
平凡的日子,
平凡的平凡。

不平凡的

No comments: