Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week 9

印度婆
Today is the last day for day week 9...
done my chemistry mid-term test..
done my drama presentation...
done all my midterm test...
yea..yeah...yeahh...

But at the following week..
still got many assignment wait for me.
not very tough to me but relax for me too...

2day..
will goin watch movie with my OUR GANG...
FAST n FURIOUS 4...
cos many ppl say is a nice movie..
hope after watch it..
i will never drive like that..

already few weeks...
long time...
from last time...
waiting the chance...
it will b nothing for us...
hapi go go go go lucky and RICKY...

finally can bak banting lo...
can play ball with those ki siao guys..
can slp tight on my bed...
can escape the hot weather at my hostel..
can limteh...
can go cinema..
can hang out with OUR GANG..
and the IMPORTANT is..
HOPE can......
______________________

aPoo每日一废:

不论天涯海角,
你我分割两校,
拥有不同生活,
朋友社交课程,
希望永远记得,
还有。。。。。
STILL。。。。
OUR GANG
还是同一帮。

No comments: