Friday, January 16, 2009

Bravo..Bravo...Bra....vo!!!

Bravo....i break my record and finally begin my normal life...
What is mean my normal life??
Normal life means that...slp at 11pm n wake up at 9am...
wonderfull,excellent,great,nothing is impossible...
I DONE IT..
when in my study life...
my average slp time is about 2-4am(early in the morning)..
and all my pimples come out...
haizz..
So,b4 cny i nid try my best to clear it...
by slp earlier everyday...
^^..

Something sad case to tell my gang...
OUR GANG,i 初五just came bak...
So,u all enjoy ur bai nian trip bah..
but i will help u all organize although i not at banting...

I got an idea to organize something to celebrate our gang..
on friday in cny week...
Don knw u all will come with my planning??
Maybe...

Hope OUR GANG willl never forget me..
Cos u are the frens i care n i like....
our theme:we are STILL OUR GANG.









aPoo每日一废:

重色轻友很不好,
重色也要重朋友,
轻色也要重朋友,
不然一生没朋友。

1 comment:

siaw wei said...

apo goin wer on cny o ??