Sunday, January 18, 2009

I dun like it!!

aPoo,you have a new message from bla bla bla....

(name)
__-JAN-2009 00:00
1.po,sorry i got thing to do
2.sorry,i dun wan go
3.next time bah,tired...
4.tell you later...
5.got who go

i think u all understand wat means,right?
it is a reject message...
wat the hell...
F for...
N for...
C for...
haixx..
i edi speechless le...
when long time no see someone all miss each others..
when everyday see someone,take that ppl as nobody(me)...
wat u all busy for?
wat u all tired for?
wat u all dowan for?
wat u all sorry for?
I duwan like my dad...
he bcos of his frenship with his fren,now even never organize activities..
when my dad was young,he was a president of many clubs bla bla bla,was so active like me..
but now he edi no mood to plan..i think his feeling like me...

I wait for u all holiday..
I wait for my holiday...
but u all din appreciate it...
although i not important...
but i am using true heart...
I still dun have true fren and best fren....
although my fren is so so many...
but...SO WHAT...
useless..

p/s:my english is bullshit...hope typing more post will let my language getting better...

aPoo每日一废:

世界末日就尽管来吧!!
我一定会继续快快乐乐!!

2 comments:

siaw wei said...

apo wat hpn??? ;p

Wil said...

don't so down. be happy.^^