Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is my Lucky Day

I won 3 prize in these two days...

First is 100PLUS greeting contest
Second is MYFM 点点勤意
Thirdly is ONEFM ang pau contest...

Prize for first one is RM100 n 24cans of 125ml 100PLUS
Second i think is hamper n others prize from myfm...
Third prize is cash RM250!!

YES...i dun even think that i can won so many prize in 24hours..
wahaha..
guys...jom...
i treat u all eat...
if u all saw my blog...haha..

THANK YOU 100PLUS,MYFM N ONEFM...

P/S:somemore just now fly fm call me..but me inside toilet!! i miss forth prize la..
sad....

aPoo每日一废:
magnum有万能,有惊喜,有快乐
kickapoo有apoo,有幽默,有够废

5 comments:

kerlee28 said...

want to belanja me???

Wil said...

oh!! Really really bravo!!!
Congratulation!!
I'm the 1st see here and leave comment, you must give me a can of 100+. thxs. c my blog, i wrote one 4 u. Be happy!^^

Wil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

i saw your message!
treat me makan! >.<

Ai Mei Li

aPoo said...

lol...i forgot my blog is no auto accept comment..haha..no prob..when we meet together i belanja u all..