Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alone Day

Bye Foundation!!

Ytd..2.45 watch UEFA cup..
the match start after 45mins...
i edi slp on the sofa...
reali too tired le..
haha..

straight slp till 10am.
when wake up open my eyes..
from ytd football chg to NBA basketball...
oh yea..
it's my lover...Lakers vs Nuggests...
haha...
4mins b4 match end...
i slp again...

the next wake up time is 2pm...
my brain think out 1 38 idea again..
that is....
go klang alone...
cut my long hair...
buy big apple...












today pump petrol time is
4:44:44pm...
geng hor


at night....
find member of our gang..
ask them whether want go skating with me o not..
get reject by everone..
haiz..
sienz diao lo..
nvm..i go myself...
hope 2moro will play till hapi bah..












bye Chemistry!!!


aPoo每日一废:
回家的感觉真好,
感觉比从茅厕出来更好,
被人拒绝的感觉最不好。

4 comments:

siaw wei said...

hmm..apo upsetbcause reject by me????
hoho..^^

aPoo said...

yala...
reject me!!!
leave me alone..
so sad...
haha...

BitterCoffee said...

oo...actually u reject by another person,
not the 1 yansi n i said, wakaka

aPoo said...

lolx..
enuf!!!
haha..
just a photo in fon only!!