Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mission Complete


2009/5/8
Friday
this few days were busy in planning for gang's birthday..
i used my creative,idea,38,nonsence brain...
but still cant have a nice good idea..
friday night..
when bathing...
there is an idea came out from me..

firstly..my idea is want call them come out..
then some of them go their hse..
do some preparation.
then when they r bak...
give them a suprise..
but my idea too old style...
so din used it..

2nd idea came out from me after this..
it's in my bathroom too..
make a suprise that unbelievable,
record 18 of our gang sound to birthday kaki...
and two extra sound from Ss n ah bi...
that close with our gang too...

from night record untill midnight..
from 0 ppl to 20 ppl...
from energytic till super tired..
from hapi until cry..
until now..
nothing to say...
TIRED...

2009/5/9
wake up at 10pm..
straight continue my editing...
and forgot brush my teeth..
until b4 lunch with tan sri n c.how...

noon,
sms those who at hometown..
ask them whether celebrate their birthday?
actually..
i very dun like..
they din reply my msg..
but....
no reason for me to angry them...
cos i am volunteer....
as long as they record their sound to me..
thx lo..
record some of their sound..
capture some photo...
editing my last recording..
watching drama using laptop..
all done in my house...

night,
having dinner with our gang at hokkien,
about 13ppl...
if i no wrong...
after that...
start our celebration with ah wei n ah hiao..
i was late...
bcos do last comfirmation for our gang Gift...
and bath....

hope both of u..
will hapi for our gift..
although is quite bad n not clear...
at last...
I WAS DOWN with tired and hapi
upload photo 2moro...
nitez to my Gang n You..

aPoo每日一废:

我只希望,
为我,
生命中留下最美好的回忆。

2 comments:

Wil said...

hey,don't like that.
this is the most special gift i ever have before with full of sincere and love. thanks.

kerlee28 said...

thanks for yesterday..
we know that you are tired..
thanks for the plan... *WINK*