Saturday, May 23, 2009

I SAY I HATE CHEMISTRY

WAT IS CHEMISTRY?
a lot of rude word come out from my brain?
chemistry is not food..
not interesting..
not entertainement...
is a fucking subject...
a subject that make me angry!!!
wat naming alkanes alkenes..
even my fren name i cant memorize all!!!
still want me memorize the things i duno!!!
i think 1 day i will call my fren like that..
hi butane...hi carboxylic acid..
that time i reali ki siao liao...

somemore endothermic n enxothermic...
sekali gus burn everyting then become endothermic la..
kacau sangat...

wat rate of reaction??
react then react la...
count the time for wat??
is it all those scienctist too free??

wat the hell is it??
i reali duno how ppl can study chemistry...
i think is i not interest on it..
wat A chemistry??
sorry for ppl who studying chemistry subjecT...^^

just now reali wan throw my note from 7th floor..
let chemistry die gao gao...
after write this...
reali a bit cool down liao...
CHEMISTRY YOU GO DIE...
not you..is use IT...cos not a living things..
can anyone teach me??
in one day..
cos monday start exam le..
dun have any basic now....

VACANCY
PART TIME chemistry TUITION TEACHER
venue:cyberia...
date: sunday only
time: full time till i understand...
salary: anything u want...

VACANCY
KILLER
venue:laboratory...
date:anytime...
salary: a big kiss from....
target: chemist that introduce chemistry...

haiz....
if 2moro i still can understand chemistry..
i call myself..
stupid..
stupid Ricky...
quite nice ma...
haha..

aPoo每日一废:
chemistry...
你去死吧!!!!!

1 comment:

Nur Fitrah said...

don cursinf urself
curse thee chemistry!!!
hahaaa..