Monday, June 15, 2009

1st day of my Degree

so HaPpi??

As my mentioned again...
the course i take is
Electronic Engineering majoring in Nanotechnology

today is my 1st of Degree course..
but..
the 1st class i edi ponteng...
cos i see wrongly the timetable..
so funny..
me,kopi and ting ting miss the 1st class..
haha...

And so unlucky...
the 2nd class..
i plan to bring laptop to class..
and the laptop fall down from 1 staircase..
so shuai..
the sound like..
'Ping Pong Piang'!!!
everyone is scare to my laptop..
except me!!!
Zzzz

In the evening,
play basketball with ah sam..
a fren that shift to MMU Cyber from MMU Melacca
and at night..
having dinner with him again..
bring he to S.Kembangan...
after dinner,
4 of us(boys) went to Jusco Shopping..
i bought a lot of eating stuff..
all cost RM58.50!!!
u can guess how lot of things i bought...
haha...

Today is today..
today is not 2moro
today also not twoday...
today is normal day la!!!

p/s:
sorry ah wei...study at cyber 1 year le..
still not yet find u lunch....
haha...


aPoo每日一废:

人吗,就是爱打篮球
人吗,就是爱看戏
人吗,就是爱欢喜欢你
人吗,就是爱写部落格

人吗,就是爱乱跑

人吗,就是爱为朋友不为自己

人吗,就是我阿婆咯

No comments: