Sunday, June 21, 2009

Muar one day trip...


A waitress that i curi curi capture,
she not only 背多分,
she 前面更多份,
leng lui
haha


Saturday went to Muar with my parents and grandfather...
attend my relative wedding dinner..
a relative that i never seen b4...
actually still got many relative i duno and i wish to knw...
lolx...

B4 went to d dinner...
we go Seremban find my grandfather's brothers...
in chinese we call that 大伯公.....
hehe...
have a lunch with them...
i think i edi 1 year din meet him..
and buy some 'shao bao' again..
they still remember my name...
ah yi ah yi...
reali strange..
but hapi..
cos everyone call me aPoo...












A new osis+ that i bought!!!
is gel..haiz....



After that..
we straight went to Muar..
my relative house...
it's reali tired...
drive about 3 hours from banting..
just reach there..
so far far far..
away from U....
lolx...









when we reach there..
i saw a lot of stranger..









a si beh very cute baby









i am 男方



stranger=relative..
i never see them b4..
just my parent knw them...
they saw me when i was kindergarden...
haha...
we stay at there till the wedding dinner start...

































On the wedding card,
wrote that 7pm start..
but..
their tradisional same with us..
everyone will b late 1 hour..

dinner finish at 10pm..
no overnight at there....
about 12.30pm we reach banting...
very tired..
but watch 1 episod of 'kang xi'..






















aPoo每日一废:


祝爸爸节快乐!!

No comments: