Sunday, June 7, 2009

No Title

2nd week and is the last week of my holdiday...
New week new life..
Why??
cos today woke up at 7.30...
For wat??
air-con too cold..wake me up...
So wat i do??
go out play basketball...
But?
no court for me play..no ppl are playing in the morning..lolx...
So?
play alone at my house..train my shooting..haha..


Play till my NBA starts...
mygod!!!
this time reali old liao..
i thought the game is start on 9am...
actually it's start on 8am edi..
when i open tv edi halftime...
waste my time to wait...and play ball alone...
at last LAKERS won...
with 101-9X...

Nothing to now..
a trouble question come with me..
What should i plan for my frens birthday??
9,10,11 JUNE....
anyone tell me..
is it i still nid volunteer to plan it??
they got their frens??
why i want find trouble for myself??
is it my action correct??
many question WHY.....
tell myself....
How tough the question are..
just smile n hapi everyday...

aPoo每日一废:

当晚与你记住篮球声,
今晚站在大地的倾听。

No comments: