Monday, August 17, 2009

The day after Electronic Assignment...

for高人??



After my mid-term exam..
there are 1 more challenges after it..
that is Electronic Assignment...
one more tough day after saturday...
haha...

Start my Copying assignment from 1am midnight..
till 9am morning...
after that got a Electronic Lab Session..
damn tired..












but finally done my assignment...

after today must have a good rest and relax time for me..
cos this few days edi exhausted..
lolx...
stop to writing sad case...

Tonight,
went to IOI mall Maxis Centre repair my old Sim Card..
at last,i get my new sim card but not new number..
still same as last time...
then,
having my dinner at Puchong 高人馆
such a special restaurant name..
with newstyle design but old fashion food..
haha...
this dinner is the best dinner i ate after my mid-term break..
cos busy in exam..
^^










p/s:Tell myself must attend 2moro Tutorial class..
cos i skipped it many time edi..


aPoo每日一废:

1aPoo
1Fm
1Malaysia
1Coffee Tea or Mee

No comments: