Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Monday=Friday??

too old...

My planning 4 monday is study day...
when i woke up...
recieve msg from our gang...
"hey,wanna go pyramid o not??"
haizzz...
pyramid attract me go there again...
1.30pm..
drive my avanza fetch them...

Once we reach there,
we go cinema...
and buy ticket of "land of the lost"..
wat a 38 movie....haha...
n i think is 18SG...

We having our lunch at 大人餐厅,
for me is my breanch....breakfast +lunch....
b4 movie,
we went to PDI....
4 of us...bought a same style short pant...
the color i choose was Blue...
wau....my 1st blue color short pants...
cos i like blue so much....

our movie start at 6.45pm,
end at 8.xxpm....
"Land of the Lost'"
a funny but meanlingless movie..
a no main point movie..
but with a lot of jokes...

Ah har.....
we having our dinner at...
deng .....
"Subang Parade"









deng deng....
"T.G.I"












deng deng deng....
"FRIDAY"...













my 1st time went to TGI Friday...
not TGV cinema...thank you...
ordered "Jack n Daniel Steak"
and a dessert named "Snickers Treats"
my favourite chocolate...









take some photo in TGI...
and end our dinner at 10.30....
reach home about 11.30...
my study day waste like that..
but quite hapi hang out with them again....
guys,appreciate it...^^....












p/s:my dinner cost RM63.20...

p/s:bought a pair of nike slippers b4 enter TGI....
hehe...












RM337.90









i bought the middle 1....

aPoo每日一废:

我希望我的字典不要在用"我",
而是永远存在着"我们"

No comments: