Saturday, August 15, 2009

Siao week...

精神粮食




Monday

On monday plan to have a study day for me...
but...cos of that day is MMU convocation...
so there are a lot of senior graduate...
all is DJ club senior....
my time all spent in take photo with them...
no chance to meet them after monday...
everyone is working...
we still meet Lucas and Suki...
both of them are One Fm Dj...
now still a small artist...

At evening just start study my Electronic in the library..
dinner hang out with Djs again...
unfortunately,
they plan to go jusco after dinner..
so i force to folllow them..
cos i am not the 1 who drive..
haha...
today about 4am++ just slp.....

Tuesday

For sure...
i woke up at noon..
haha...
enter 1 hour of Computer Program class...
the other time is study study study....
Night,
exam end at 9pm....
take a rest at home...play some games....
still slp at midnight...
my time is terbalik with u all d....

Wednesday

Again...
wake up very late....
skip all morning class...
start study after dressed up myself..
haha...
without text book n example...
reali duno how to learn C code..
luckily my housemate done all the chapter..
so can lend from him..
woohooo.....
whole day i am learning C program..
and teaching of pro housemate...
haha...

Thursday...

nth to talk...
just exam and on-air..
such normal things....
midnight study my interview session for assignment...

Friday a.ka. yesterday...

so sad just get 1.5/4 of my oral interview..
duno which stupid give me wrong infomation..
and me give the wrong answe to lecture...
after interview..
i edi exhaust...
take a nap about 4 hours till evening..
wahaha...
睡觉是为了走长远的路..
cos i plan to study till the next day for my saturday exam....


Saturday

finally i done it...
study non-stop..
till exam finish...
come out from exam hall...
the feeling is one word
'RELAX'...
take my luggage and bak banting lo....
it's very tired...
i slp for whole afternoon...
then play ball
go church
go ah wei house learn Garage Band from Mac..
till now i write blog...
Garage band from ah wei MacBook

Conclusion...
1.this week reali tired but now is relax...
2.my shit sim card cannot connect with maxis..call my temporary number 016-9024350..
i will repair it very soon...
3.miss my fren and She...
4.i reali duno what i type just now..simply type the things that come out from my mind...hehe

5.This week is a horrible week that i have ever pass it...


aPoo每日一废:

一日之计在于晨,
所以先睡个觉吧!!!

^_^...

No comments: