Saturday, August 8, 2009

A great 08/08/09 Saturday...


12.00noon,
i still play chess and basketball with "Zhou Gong"..
a big mosquito play around with my ear....
'yee yee yee yeee yeeee yeeeeeee'...
my fon ring la...
that is my fon ringtone la...
no mosquito dare to bite me in the morning...oppsss is noon edi...
recieve call from small shoe....
on the time...
i not reali knw wat she talking..
cos just wake up...
just answer 'yaayayay'...
when bathing just recall wat she talk with me just now..
haha...

At McD(with specs),
totally anti topic of NBL and no.13..
haha...jkjk...
sure will discuss with him about NBL la..
cos i knw she very interest with it...
end out breanch at 1.30...

p/s:thx for ur free breakfast..haha..

In the night..
is church MYF event...
"i-遇见liao"....
for me sure is success...
for others maybe some say not reali nice...maybe they not concentrate on it
or maybe is about some religion topic...
Be a not pro and trainee photographer...
shoot photo for the event...
quite happy bcos can take a lot of nice picture..
and learn some skills on that night...

bsides that,
the effort on the background decoratiom...
about 20++ ppl together change the background...
thx MYF give me chance to help u all...
hahah...

aPoo每日一废:

台前不知幕后,
幕后需知台下,
谢谢你不关你.

No comments: