Sunday, August 2, 2009

This weekend

Evening View of my hse from living room
by my SE C902


FRIDAY

oh yeah...
midterm break is wait for me...
today,
my coursemate follow me went bak to hometown,
we having our dinner at klang..
initially i plan to bring them eat bah kut teh...
but..
when we reached there,
the shop closed....
so we eat nasi lemak at mamak...
about 11.30 we reach banting..
we dun have any activities after that...
slp at 3am...

SATURDAY- a post for you..

Morning we ate bah kut teh in Jenjarom...
then went to PC fair at KLCC...
i bought a ALTEC LANSING speaker worth RM2xx..
1 headset n keyboard protector for my sis...
1 mouse for my 2nd bro..
1 M2 memory card for my 3rd bro...
0 thing for my little bro..









the valcano is my speaker...


At night,
i went to MABA at Jln Hang Jebat...
watching NBL-National Basketball League...
a match that a gal wait for 8 months...
hahahah...
although cant join me..
i supply some photo to u bah.....












the place we sat last year??












艾力克斯












Malaysia basketball court??









No.3-Kris Kuete





















Ticket of this year...


It's semifinal.,
1st match is Melacca Chin Woo vs Perak Farmcooham...
2nd match is Segamat vs Bintulu Rainbow...

At last,
the teams enter finals are,
Melacca Chin Woo and Bintulu Rainbow...
Just now i recieve msg from my fren...
tell me Bintulu Rainbow get the champion...

SUNDAY

Night- i went to 乐来越爱,
support her event...
and now...
testing my altec lansing again..
woo..woo..woo...


aPoo每日一废:
乐来越爱,

越唱越开,

跃跳越high!!

2 comments:

Sshuang said...

wo wo .. alex's pic ...
haix, still feeling sad can't go ..
but thx you so much geng ya ... i really appreciate ...

i love the no.13 pic ...^^

aPoo said...

i scare ppl say me G@Y leh...
cos take a boy picture...
and a so tall boy....
haha...

i never love the no.13 pic...^^haha..