Friday, March 20, 2009

3....2....1....Start..



On your mark....ready...go...
gegarisan....sedia....tunggu sekejap(referee kentut)..put!!!
预备备.....屁股翘起来....呼吸放个屁.....去!!去死吧!!

lolx..
start wat??
sure is my lovely n badly holiday..
why lovely...
cos of can have more relax time...more time with family...with my frens...and many others..
why badly...
cos of nid prepare for my next 4 subjects exam on holiday..:PMC,PPH,PEN,PCE,PPHL...

Start my 1st activities today..
hang out with my gang n frens..
tan sri,xiao wei,bybae,chun how,kopi,ah thew,choon teng,shin yih(spelling wrong)
went to jusco watch movie...
MARLEY AND ME...
marley is the dog....me is the john(i think so)...
the dog is naughty,38,playful,funny....

after that...
having dinner with Tan Sri...
at duno wat restaurant but famous with their seafood...
tan sri' dad..
social with xiao wei,shin yih,bybae...
said that,knw their parents and wat wat wat..
but stomach a bit hungry le...
finally all the foods have been serve..
total up got about 10++ food..
for me...the foods quite nice...
how others??
10++ = RM159.++...













椰子duno wat 虾??



aPoo每日一废:

有悲欢离合,
有阴晴圆缺,
有大小老二,
有好坏之分,
有年年有余。
hahaha...
人月牌鲍鱼

No comments: