Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hapi hapi day...

In the morning...
went to MES-Methodist Secondary School..
a secondary school that give me a lot of memories with sadness and happiness..
go there for wat??
get bak my SPM certificate..
with a normal and very normal mood...
after that went to JJR ate our 1st Bah Kut Teh...

At Pyramid
Nothing is impossible...
unbelievable is very possible...
my unbelievable become possible..
smth happened infront of Bread Story...
quite happi de lo...
from normal mood become hapi mood..
hapi hapi day....
shhhhh..shhh..
dun tell others..
u knw i knw...
no one knw...

again...
having our dinner...
guys....at where??
at 'yep rong' Bah Kut Teh..
but quite nice la...

reach home at 9pm...
continue watch my Slam Dunk..study my Applied Maths..

aPoo每日一废:

不想成为你最熟悉的陌生人

2 comments:

Eric Ng said...

eat bakuteh bo jio T_T
kenapa my name is satu biji?? @@

ah GaL said...

lol apo..
got a shock when i saw ur comment..
anyway..thanks lor..
good luck..
have a nice day..^^