Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MMU-F.Y.S.U

Monday
10/03/2009
7.45pm - 9pm..

Tonight is the 2nd match of MMU basketball super series...
the team we play with is Delta
Delta-the 3rd year of Degree

We have a full prepared before this match..
our privity n frenship have been improve...
so we have the much confident to fight with Delta...

Before one day of match...









my finger was strain..

mygod!!
i force to play with four fingers only...
like my basketball idol...









KOBE BRYANT with jersey no.24..


Although i play with four fingers...
but my skills n power still not decrease..
with 10++ marks,
asists..
and rebounds...
Yeah...yeah...

At last the final score is 46-32...
sure is our team get 46 marks..
but the final score still very low...
Will improve myself in my percentage of field goals...


aPoo每日一废:


人生就像一场戏,

就像我每天在演戏,

我不是真正的非常快乐。

No comments: