Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy go Lucky

My life is pass as normal..
but..
in this afternoon..
ONE FM call me again..
told me that RM250 will send it to my house within this 3month..
yeah yeah...1st time won money by myself...
so i can collect my money to buy my Ipod Touch or things that will entertain me..

Besides that,
after dinner with kopi n ah guang...
BRAND's officer call me again..
is it my number so interest??
is it my name so nice??
is it i am so lucky??
she told me that...
i won a movie ticket..
but i not a normal ticket...
is a in chinese we say 首映礼
i can sit we those artist in that movie..
somemore..
after that will have a celebration in PAvillion REDBOX...
and this celebration till 1am midnight...

but 2moro i will go watch movie with my gang..
my gang more important than artists...
cos i not interest that those artist...
wahahaha...

aPoo每日一废:

012-xxx02xx
the number u have dialed...
is a lucky number....

No comments: