Monday, September 7, 2009

史上我最吵


wat a 38 joke i talk??

RMMU...
"Our Song Our Topic"
11pm-12.00am
时尚我最潮...


Wat this???
This is my On-Air slot name and with member...

ah bao-the champion of open coconut
sotong-the pro-er in creative with biggest pencil case
kucing-the chinese from china but is islam with good in Mandarin
zhi nen-theclassmate that same on-air slot with me
gui zhu-the bro of super senior-peggy...













KUCING,AH BAO,GUI ZHU,aPoo,ZHI NEN,SOTONG(according color)

















The details we discuss/kang in on-air..
all is about fashion....
aim of this Slot is...
让不时尚的你变得时尚,
让时尚的你变得更时尚。
although i am not shi shang..
the role in my on-air slot is 谐星(said by myself)...

Last week is our last time on-air..
but we will have it next sem...
stay tunes is Radio MMU Your Ultimate Multimedia Tunes..
http://radiommu.ning.com/
http://rmmu.blogspot.com/
www.cybermedia.mmu.edu.my




















got so hungry???













my Super Senior-lao pao.


我们的歌曲,我们的话题.

aPoo每日一废:

今日一废不会废,
因为我知我不会。

No comments: