Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant


From last time,
after Jogoya,
we promised that must get RM1000 from Selangor Government 1st,
then just decided for our next Buffet Plan...
but this time,
i spoiled our promises although the price is cheap,
RM49.99++...

Actually is plan to celebrate small shoe and tan sri birthday,
but..
we din buy any cakes....
just having a small dinner with them...
at
TENJI JAPANESE BUFFET...




















With she...
















and with them





Long story again,
why i choose Friday not Thursday leh..
haha...
just me and kopi knw only..haha...

we depart from cyberjaya at 5.30,
and tan sri reach cyber at 4.00 smth..
luckily we depart early,
if not we might b late and trafiic suck jam...

1st of all,
i would like to say sorry to Kwong Tin,
bcos of giving wrong direction to me and i bcome EMO...
(i promised i will changed and improve)!!!!
bcos i dun like LATE..
late ppl will make me crazy,
unless u can stand in my heart...
luckily small shoe in my car,
if not i will crazy like King Kong and kill myself
hahaha...

Finally we had reach Soho KL,
where the Tenji located,
and my mood chg to hapi again..
sometime emo de me...(just sometime when u touch wrong wire)..
hahaha...

We had spent 2hour +++ having our meal,
Unagi,Milo Ais,Haagen Dazz,all shushi and japanese i had try...),
but i just busy in shooting photo..
and suddenly take a leng lui photo...
woohoo~~~
















saw the gal behind me???






1am midnight,
goin banting...
but between them fetch Bui Ming bak Summit USJ,
fetch Kopi,Ting ting and Tan sri bak Cyberjaya..
fetch small shoe bak to JJR...
and last but not least,
fetch myself to my hometown a.ka. Banting















































































































Love without you





I WISH TO HAVE A DSLR....

aPoo每日一废:

选择良辰吉日,
买大笨象相机,
倒数,
七七四十九天。

No comments: