Saturday, September 5, 2009

A happy complicated week

Never make my life complicated like THIS!




Tri la li la la Baba,
Tri la li la la Nyonya...
this week the drama i watch is "Little Nyonya"..
a very nice sg drama...
i recommened everyone to watch this...

1/9/2009
Today i spent my free time in library..
study my ECP1016 Computer Program and Design..
a subject that i hate,i dun like,i cant score,i no interest...
everything is in C code...
and Friday had a In-Lab Assignemnt(SxxT)
but anyway,
my library life is not lonely..
bcos there are a lof of Djs got their mid-term test this week...






















2/9/2009
A good new from Chin Hor..

进贺结婚了..
i.

1 part of the new:
我在学记身上学到太多东西,也得到很多友谊。

我结婚是一件大事,希望能和学记一起度过。

于9月21日(星期一)中午12时,在我万挠的家举行自由餐,学记们一定要赴约哦!

aPoo:Chin Hor Congratulations~~~~























ii.

I was worried my Computer subject bcos i reali not undetstand..
maybe i very focus on it..
so today,
i went to library again..
try to not playing around inside and concentrated!!!

3/9/2009

Nothing happen on this day just my life in library...
and i am not sleep for whole day..
cos to study my test for 2moro...
yeah..jia you..
I believe i can do it....

















4/9/2009

Venue:Faculty of Engineering AR3006
Time:11pm-12pm
Aim:5 marks
Candidates:Me,aPoo

The question tested by lectures is Number 2,
actually any 6 question i just got half confidence to done it...
but i will try my best..
at 1 branded shoe slogan was come in my mind..
NIKE JUST DO IT....
stupid!!
sure do it la..
no do get 0 ah!!!

At last,
i think i just got 3/5..
haiz..
just bcos one symbol ';'

make me lost so many marks..!!!!














The C codes i wrote!!!for me is amaZing




5/9/2009...
Night went to jjr watch 1st quarter of Basketball Match,
nothing special..Next...
after that,
me,kopi,seng huei,
went to pyramid watch a very very very nice movie called
怪谈,
i 100% fully,totally,mangkali recommmeded this movie...
everyone should try watch this is Cinema,
but,
儿童不宜,小孩不宜,女子不宜,妇女不宜,娘娘腔非常不宜。
if u all reali want watch...
and pls 保重...haha...

Just a normal movie....haha...

p/s:Tri la li la la Baba,
Tri la li la la Nyonya,
Gonna watch my last episod of 'Little Nyonya'


aPoo每日一废:

人人心中都有鬼,
好鬼坏鬼,
都来自你一颗心,
所以,
不要做一个懒惰鬼。

4 comments:

JiNg JiNg said...

You look very familiar to me.
Lol.
What is ur chinese name ar?
=D

geng yi?

aPoo said...

mygod...
nowadays still got ppl remember my chinese name...
ya i am GAY with A...
but u r??

JiNg JiNg said...

lol. As stated,Jing Jing.

aPoo said...

if i knw who is Jing Jing...
then i wont ask u lo...
y ur blog can view 1??