Wednesday, December 3, 2008

18th birthday

18th B'DAY


Wau..its 4am morning now...
Is very very tired..
Now just want start study my calculus..
cos next day got midterm test exam..
this time cham liao la...
Beside midterm still nid to prepare our charity concert performance..
Later will upload the video let everyone see see..^^









But now just suddenly want to share smth to the internet....
Cos i duno got ppl will my profile o not..
So,now talking is like ss lo...
haha...









My sis birthday is around the corner..
i still thinking how to celebrate with her..
but while i am thinking..
I just recall my 18th birthday is just past...
My 18th is pass simple n easy...
But is very hapi n quite ....... duno how to say...
Its one month ago...
Last month de today..
i still at sunway lagoon,Zen,MABA basketball court,federer highway,sixty9 n jjr..
All of these place is the place i go when my birthday...
Everyone has pass their 18th...
I pass it very special n full of.......full house!??^^
Although i knw OUR GANG is not goin to help me organize my birth...
But i very happy too..Cos many of them is wishing me through MSN,MSG,MMS,MCD..zzzz
OMG...i forgot my blog is nid talk some nonsense and write nth..
But type so long le..lazy delete it...













p/s:no check spelling n broken essay


aPoo每日一废:
世界上最长的距离不是北极到南极
而是我站在你面前却不感觉到很冷
^_^

No comments: