Monday, December 8, 2008

Be sozai one day..


Walau...today i reali is a sozai...
Just now early in morning 8am...
8am u knw!!
I wake up at 8am..for wat??
Bcos want bak to cyber and have class on 10am..
about 9.30 i reach cyber then put my luggage bak to hostel..
and then walk to FOE(faculty of engineering) is a building...
When i reach my class...
Walau A,Walau B,Walau C....
No one inside class..so i quickly call my classmate ask them for the class venue and time..
but they tell me today morning dun have class..
Reali 撞到鬼,撞到墙...
At the time,i feel that why i so stupid ah..
How come can see wrong time table..
I think is ytd b4 slp..think many thing...and miss everyone..haha..
感性wor...
On the way i bak to hostel,
many ppl looking at me...
cos i walk to FOE n walk bak to hostel..
i think they sure is curi curi laugh on me..
haiz...

Luckily my classmate everyone wake up le..
and msn call me eat breakfast..
if not i reali lonely than lonely..
kopi n k.ting together too..
next time will never b sozai again..
and will never see wrong time when goin out dating...hope got la..
haha..

After bak to hostel then hungry again...
and i eat my bread take from house i named it
大便面包....photo is as below...
ok la...stop here...1pm got class again..now edi 12.52noon...
walau..can someone help me stop the time..thxx..
next time i treat u eat 大便面包...haha...

aPoo每日一废:

原来失去比较愉快
可是失去大便面包并不愉快
因为肚子很饿啦。。。

No comments: