Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My 1st Target

Today reali very tired..
class till 7pm late in the night...
That is ok..
but it is heavy rain outside..
mygod!!
how to go bak hostel...
sure wet n shoe sure KO..
luckily i am wearing slipper..
cos my body is quite weak..
so i think the next day sure a little bit not feeling well..

Then 8 o'clock do gym with classmate n kopi O...
just now go gym edi burn many many calories...
so now eating Mentos yogurt...haha..
Just now play wat we call.. 跑步机...run 10mins at average lvl 10
beside that still got 爬山机...climb 100 floors.. but last time record is 150++..
Cos just finish dinner then straight go gym..

My target is keep fit until 68KG..and my target for today is slp early...
^^...good nitezz my lovely fren n our gang..


aPoo每日一废:

一天一冷笑话 远离微波炉每一天

No comments: