Thursday, December 25, 2008

Besides Tired is Very tired-Christmas Eve













试走走,走了真的很累

Yesterday go countdown reali very tired..
reali long time no so tired le...
My story nid start from evening....

I got exam from 4-6pm...
English II
Before that, ah wei edi call me go sg.wang countdown..
So,i edi prepare everything...with a enjoy n happiness..
After my exam,
i switch on my fon..
got two miss call from ah wei..
i thought is ah wei reach my school le...
BUT
when i call bak..
ah wei tell me..
he still at jjr..
mygod!!
i still wait about 40mins like that...
make me still come out from exam hall 30minutes earlier..
haix..
edi early say 5.15 reach nvm..
but nvm la....
is normal case in OUR GANG lo..
so, i went bak to hostel wait for ah wei lo...

After 40minutes....
i think that..
i should go add some oil...
when i drive out..
then see ah wei car drive in le..
reali so 巧...

About...duno wat time liao...we reach KL..
find parking at Pavillion..
then we walk to sg.wang...
wakao..
so many many ppl is praying on the road..
we like a mouse run here run there..
to avoid spraying by others..

After that,we decided go to near KLCC de sky bar..
find others few members of our gang..
but after reach there..
i edi very tired..dun have mood to high at there le..
at sky bar till about midnight...forgot wat time le..
just remember that 3.30am reach house only...

I REALI VE
RY TIRED!!



























aPoo每日一废:
今天来一个冷笑话

阿婆:冷笑话


No comments: