Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Physics II

Physics II

OH NO!!
today when bathing saw some scar scar on my leg n hand
is scary...is scary movie 2..^^
When playing basketball..IS make it..lolx...
y dun make it in my heart leh...
Geli~~

See my ugly face..
slp at kopi house..
finally got ppl curi curi take my picture..
both of them go class le...
i think is before they go curi curi take de..
haha..
thx guys..




Today reali happened many thing...
1stly help John黄俊源 do jingle..
he quite good...nono..
Is very good..
although some of ppl duno him n duwan to knw he..
but...
pls dun say me shua ku...
If u all got chance see artist...just tell me..
Joke joke...
Beside that John at our school de small concert...
although the fans is lesser n lesser...
but the screaming is louder n louder..
see below..our fans is ki siao liao..


aPoo 每日一废:
大雕在此,不容许小鸟在这里作怪
^_^

No comments: