Monday, December 8, 2008

Single Available

A very good morning to everyone,my friends,my LOVELY friend(1 ppl only),my lovely friends(plural),msn friends,frenster frens,facebook frens,MMU frens,Banting frens n....too many lazy type liao la...the script is very very long..haha..and lastly but not least the frens i knw,frens i duno,frens knw me,frens duno me and ppl want to me...hehe..


First of all..i want introduce myself...My name is Ricky liong dot dot...Nickname ARE(huiyor,got many)aPoo la,李奇la,hyppo,laopo,xiao laopo,siao po,chinese name,Geng Ya n ......


I'm 180th years old,18kg,74cm...blur edi...my msn n frenster is apo_ricky@hotmail.com..I educated at Methodist Kindergaden till year 1996,SJKC choong hua till year 2002,SMK Methodist till year 2007,and now in MMU...Multimedia punya de University...(yeng man)


I like to eat Basketball,Bola Baling,Volleyball and every ball i touch b4...(eh,dun simply think)..I like to play Bah Kut Teh and i very very like to drink Ice Lemon Tea and the special 1 Nasi Lemak Ice..^^...


Now i am the head of our gang,hope will in future too...Thx for our gang SUPPORT!!...My company is Nene company...Our boss is Jun Ne..our ah tao...Ne Tao...lolx..if u are interest to us pls visit newcupaseinsmi@hotmail.com-our gang frenster...No msn..cos never on...

Speechles now...When i got mood i continue again...The main point in here is
I AM SINGLE AVAILABLE


aPoo每日一废:

我是一只鱼
游来游去
寻找我的....
(帮我接)

No comments: